Rich in soluble fiber, pure acacia senegal fiber powder is sourced from the sap of the acacia senegal tree, a plant native to parts of Africa, Pakistan, and India known for its numerous health-enhancing properties. We’ve long known the far-reaching benefits of a diet high in fiber, like regulated bowel function, heart health, and balanced cholesterol and glucose levels. But, the fibers found in certain foods like acacia powder are considered prebiotics and they do much more than keep us regular-they also feed our miraculous microbiome. Acacia fiber is arguably the most powerful food-based prebiotic in existence and has been clinically shown to nurture the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, discourage the growth of unfriendly bacteria and yeasts, and reinforce the gut barrier to promote optimal digestive, metabolic, and immune function. Why choose whole food based and naturally occurring, organic nutrients? Whole foods have a complex nutritional makeup, delivering beneficial micro and macronutrients that our bodies can more readily recognize and extract. Sari means “Essence” At Sari Foods Company, our mission is to bring you the essence of food. We believe that when our nutrients come from pure food sources, our bodies are able to thrive as nature intended.
- CHOOSE PREMIUM, ORGANIC, AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED. When it comes to what you put in your body, premium is always the best choice! Choose 100% Acacia senegal, NOT low grade Acacia seyal. Sari Foods sustainably sourced Acacia Fiber Powder is organically grown under strict USDA regulations and has been harvested at its nutritional peak.
- KEEP YOUR GUT HEALTH TOP OF MIND. Acacia fiber is a food-based prebiotic that can nourish the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract so you can enjoy your healthiest days. It is natural and unhydrolyzed; contains no additives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners; and is free from odor, strong flavor, and grit.
- EXPERIENCE NATURE’S GENTLE FIBER. Sari Foods Organic Acacia Fiber Powder has a complex nutritional makeup, delivering beneficial micro and macro nutrients our bodies can readily recognize that aren’t in man-made laxatives. And because acacia fiber ferments more slowly in the colon than many other types of fiber, it tends to be very well tolerated.
- LOVE THE SKIN YOU’RE IN. Research continues to indicate that microbial health is crucial for healthy weight management, and that nurturing the right balance of microbes in your digestive tract with prebiotic foods (such as acacia fiber) can help you look and feel your best. Sari Foods Organic Acacia Fiber Powder is also a good source of soluble fiber, which can help you feel full so you aren’t tempted to reach for unhealthy snacks.
- RECOMMENDED DAILY. One heaping teaspoon mixed into water, a smoothie, or your favorite savory dish.