25 Rune Stones Set
25 Engraved wooden rune set in a pouch.
Leaflet about rune meaning and 5 different layouts
Rune diameter 25mm.
What is Rune Stones?
Rune stones are used as tools of divination – a way to predict one’s future. Rune Stones come in a set of 25 ancient alphabetic symbols. They can be made of different materials – wood or glass most common and attractive – and usually kept in a pouch or box. They usually come with a book of instructions defining the symbols.
Ideally ruins are cast on an East-West axis or facing the sun. From here the focus should lie with the pressing question. After casting the stones onto the cloth the ones which have fallen the right side up are read and depending upon whether the rune is reversed or not will have a bearing upon its meaning and the reading as a whole.
From the beginning, the runes also had a ritual function, for divination and invocation of higher powers that could affect the lives and happiness of the tribe. The are of the rune masters touched every aspect of life, the most holy to the everyday, practical. There were runes and spells to influence the weather, the tides, the seed, love and health. Runes for fertility, and a curse for the abolition of a curse, for birth and death. Runes were carved on amulets, drinking cups and javelins, and carved on the lintel of the houses and at the bow of the Viking ships.
- 🔹 25 Wooden runes set including 24 stones with engraving and one blank stone.
- 🔹 Together with meaning leaflet and 5 different casting the runes layouts so You don’t need buy separate.
- 🔹 The engraved on these healing stones are the older Futhark runes, which are the oldest known alphabet and consisted of 24 characters. A magical function of the oracle stones is already suggested by the numerous inscriptions that contain the rune series.
- 🔹 Nordic Runes set Comes in a black velvet pouch
- 🔹 Runes stones are used to divination – a way to predict the future. Nowadays you will put all rune characters in a bag and then think about a problem while you take a rune character as a key to your problem.